Join the Green Office team
We need your talents, your ideas, your creativity, your energy and your commitment to develop projects on campus!
How can you get involved in the Green Office?
Aware of the diversity of your skills and tastes, and also of your busy schedule, the Green Office team has designed a program offering you 3 forms of involvement, to choose from à la carte.
- Show your interest and be kept informed of activities and conferences organized by the Green Office.
- Be a Green Officeambassador (share publications on social networks, tell others about the Green Office, complete challenges posted on the commitment platform).
- Get involved in an existing student project as a Greener or jobber to work on a specific project and/or help out on various occasions, such as organizing an event.
What can the Green Office do for you?
For everyone, GREENOFFICE - What's the Green Office?Green Office offers :
- a dynamic working environment: you'll be part of a mixed team made up of students, supervisory staff and experts from our university in the field of sustainable development.
- practical, meaningful experience: you'll have the chance to put your words into action and develop your skills and talents in the implementation of field projects.
- a network of Belgian and European partners: you'll have the opportunity to exchange ideas with other students and experts (private and public) who share your interest in sustainable development.
Want to register your interest in Green Office activities?
Would you like to join the Green Office team and get involved in our projects?
The Green Office organized an information session on September 28, 2022 to present what the Green Office is, its members and its projects!
You can view the slides here :
To see and review the video presentation on 28-09-2022 :