Discover the summary of the latest IPCC report in 10 key points! On this page, we'll focus on the origins and elements of climate change.
Understand to act!
The origin of the poster campaign
The ULiège Green Office is launching an advertising campaign in collaboration with the collective Pour un Réveil Écologique. The aim of the campaign is to give the entire Walloon population access to the results of the latest IPCC report.
Discover the 10-point summary of the latest IPCC report, divided as follows:
- The origins and elements of climate change
- Measures to adapt to climate change
- Solutions for mitigating climate change
Enjoy your reading!
Discover the summary of the latest IPCC report in 10 key points! On this page, we'll focus on the points concerning measures to adapt to climate change.
Discover the summary of the latest IPCC report in 10 key points! This page will focus on the points concerning solutions to reduce CO₂ emissions.
Spread the word about the campaign!
Would you like to spread the word about this campaign in your area? In your neighborhood, your grocery store, your youth movement, your sports club, your workplace, etc.
Complete the followingform to download the number of posters you want!
One step further
To take informed action, it's important to know the impact we have on the climate in our daily lives.
We invite you to estimate your individual carbon footprint in 5-10 minutes!
Note: The aim of estimating your carbon footprint is not to obtain a precise result of your impact, but to make you aware of the items that emit the most carbon
- to become aware of the areas that emit the most carbon in our daily lives: mobility, purchasing, housing, digital technology and food
- understand that some habits are more polluting than others (orders of magnitude)
- to be able to take free and informed action to reduce our carbon footprint.
ULiège gets involved!
Discover the program of the Climate Fortnight organized at ULiège from November 27 to December 8!