Découvrez comment rejoindre l’équipe du Green Office !
Integration is at the heart of the engagement program, whether it is the integration of students, ULiège staff members (experts, teachers, administrative staff...) or Green Office partners!
Envie de faire un stage ou un TFE au Green Office ? Découvrez les sujets.
Découvrez comment le Green Office prend en compte l’avis des étudiant·es pour améliorer son programme d’engagement !
Découvrez les différents partenaires du Green Office !
Integration of students
Students are invited to participate through different levels of involvement!
As individuals, all students can :
- participate in a vote
- answer a survey
- follow a training session or a workshop
- complete challenges or solidarity actions via the collaborative platform
- participate in a hackathon
Within the Green Office team, as a :
The goal is to mobilize the leadership of students at the heart of the Green Office projects and to help them develop their knowledge on sustainable development, but also their skills (project management, team management, communication, ...). The Green Office wants everyone to be able to develop their talents!
Integration of staff members
The participation of ULiège staff members is valuable!
They are invited to participate in trainings or workshops and to accomplish challenges or solidarity actions via the collaborative platform.
They can also contribute to projects as :
- ambassadors by talking about the Green Office around them, by sharing the publications published on social networks,..
- resource persons by providing time/materials/room space
- relay to their students to promote Green Office activities, especially the challenges.
- experts by sharing knowledge related to a sustainable development theme (co-constructing challenges, speaking at a conference, advising the Green Office...).
Integration of partners
The Green Office has established numerous partnerships with sustainable development actors within ULiège, but also with actors in the Liège region, nationally and internationally. These partnerships aim to strengthen mutual actions thanks to synergies and the pooling of knowledge and resources.